Δευτέρα 28 Ιουνίου 2010

Raison d'être: sex and money

Since my tender years, family and close ones taught me the fundamental reality of life: everybody wants more sex and more money. So true! Who doesn't care for sex and money, after all? Can one lead a wholesome existence without them? Would the world be a better place if everybody walked around starved for sex and penniless? No, ofcourse not. Humanity would be a chaotic bankrupt brothel, haunted by self-centered miserly outcasts.
See the point? Since everybody wants plenty of sex and money, it's logical everyone runs after them. By the same token, things we do to secure S&M are always justifiable - always within right. In fact, the more sex and money one gets, the happier a person is - all over. Isn't every living creature equally entitled to pursue happiness? And foremost and notably human beeings? Like myself, for instance?
Actually, lots of sex and money is the way to kill anxiety. The fear of suffering emotional and physical pain (a sure thing to return, some say). The fear of failing to sustain oneself and die (a definite eventuality, I am told). The fear of being isolated or "lesser" than the person one dreams oneself of.
Each time I enjoy good sex, I think I'll never feel pain or suffering again. The pleasure I get even sooths the bitterness I carry from my past: the wrath, the envy, the disappointment, the spending, the guilt. For a moment, at least.
And each time my wallet gets thicker, I reason it can stay full enough to pay through my old days: the geriatrics, the beauty and health care, the peace of mind. I'll have others take care of me, when and as required. That's a basic sustenance: security. Because I plan to stay above ground for as long as I wish. Indefinitely, if possible.
"Indulging myself in fantasies", you may reply. Well - I am aware these notions of mine may not be universally accepted. Indeed, there is a possibility I might run again into hardship; a remote chance I will - you know - kick the bucket. Eventually.
On the other hand: who holds the entire, heaven-delivered, karma-cosmic-sealed, hyper-ultra-extra-pure Truth? And who cares to know? Bottom line: look, it actually works! So far I am alive and (with a little help from friends and lovers) reasonably gratified and healthy. See? All can be well, thanks to sex and money - no less. Scientifically established and field verified.
Like everyone, I happen to feel lonely and neglected. At times I feel a void inside - a kind of emptyness within. Like a hole in my heart or some cold dark fluid sipping through my bones. Then, I gather myself together and wait; just let it pass. And I start to look around with a fresh eye. Surely, I'll spot something, someone, somewhere out there to keep me better off. S&M-wise, ofcourse. The next lover, the next caregiver, the next provider.
To the next! Mother nature will deliver - have faith and carry on. To pray and prey. Over again.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: